Correct Double Capitals is overcorrecting

Suggestions, feature requests and bug reports.
Neur0mancer

Post by Neur0mancer » Mar 17th, ’20, 16:12

Hi,

The "Correct Double Capitals" is a very important feature for me (sloppy typer :D ) However I noticed that if you type fast, Fastkeys corrects the second word as well. So instead of "Mr Miller" it corrects it to "Mr miller" although I definitely capitalize the second "M". If I pause for a very brief moment in between those two words, everything is fine. This is just done when I type very fast. If I disable the Correct Double Capitals function eveything is fine.

Any idea what this could be caused by?

Thank you :)
Tom

Post by Tom » Mar 18th, ’20, 22:02

After extensive testing we could not reproduce this in our computers. What are your computer specs?
Neur0mancer

Post by Neur0mancer » Mar 18th, ’20, 23:06

I tried it on several computers. Laptops or stationary at friends / parents. They all have Windows 10 and all have the same problem. would it help to video record it?

Maybe i didn't describe the problem correctly. If typed very fast, the second word won't capitalize.
I think here was someone having the same problem: https://fastkeysautomation.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=186
Tom

Post by Tom » Mar 19th, ’20, 11:42

I guess I'm not able to type that fast. ;)
You can contact us on our support mail if you wish to help us with further testing.