Start Menu Checkboxes

Suggestions, feature requests and bug reports.
JGM22

Post by JGM22 » Dec 14th, ’17, 10:57

Many times throughout the day I need to close several applications and open others. Problem is when I reopen applications throughout the day they are random. Please consider adding checkboxes so we can select multiple options in a single pass without needing to open the start menu each time for each application that needs to be reopened. Normally I would create a group that includes all of the applications I need opened ( I have one called startup for the morning ) but during the daytime I close and open random applications all day long which is why the checkbox would save a lot of time. Thank you for the consideration...JGM
Marko

Post by Marko » Dec 18th, ’17, 10:17

Currently checkboxes in Start Menu are not supported, when you click a menu item it is executed immediately. If you just want to reopen applications you could first check if already open (Type: Command)...

Code: Select all

IfWinNotExist, notepad
   Run, notepad
https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/WinExist.htm
JGM22

Post by JGM22 » Dec 18th, ’17, 21:42

Marko,

Thank you for the update, I was just suggesting the functionality to add checkboxes to the start menu in future versions if fits within the realm of what you want FK to do.

Thank you...JGM