Easier way to activate/deactivate multiple entries

Suggestions, feature requests and bug reports.
gustms

Post by gustms » Jul 8th, ’16, 17:16

Hi, I have another suggestion to FastKeys.

In my daily usage, I have a bunch of Text Expander Phrase Files that I use for my work, but that I would like to disable when not working, but not disabling FK entirely.

What I'm doing is opening the window and deselecting Run for all the 14 phrase files. But what I suggest could be done to improve this is like, maybe selecting all 14 entries and right clicking them, then clicking disable/enable. Or also when multiple entries are selected, and you click on one of the run checkboxes, enable and disable it for all the entries selected. What happens now is only one of them is being disabled. What do you think?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Marko

Post by Marko » Jul 11th, ’16, 00:15

Thanks, great idea. We'll see if this could be added in one of the next versions. ;)
gustms

Post by gustms » Jul 11th, ’16, 15:19

Thank you, Marko!
lehmakommionu

Post by lehmakommionu » Dec 12th, ’16, 06:19

+1

would be useful if all the shortcuts/strings could be disabled/enabled under one tab for example by right clicking on the tab name and using a toggle command under there. or even better, if this could be done via script to set a shortcut etc for it.

maybe a workaround would be to have a script to make faskeys switch between two .fdb files, but wouldn't even dream of it, because it would be too prone for errors to keep modifying 2 separate setting files.
Tom

Post by Tom » Apr 3rd, ’17, 08:57

This has been implemented in 3.12 - select multiple items and select Enable/Disable from a context (or main) menu.