Exclude mouse gestures in any window

Discussion, questions and support.
sanchitgoyal

Post by sanchitgoyal » Dec 28th, ’18, 17:03

Hello everyone

I have downloaded this software only recently and trying to understand all the features of it. I am facing the exact same issue as mentioned in this thread.

https://fastkeysautomation.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=559

I would like to exclude mouse gestures in firefox, chrome etc but it doesnt seem to work. I have got the window title from "window information tool" and added firefox, "firefox", Chrome, "chrome" etc but none seem to work. I have tried exiting application, restart computer etc.

I have uploaded a small video here showing the issue. Its a gif file.

http://imgbox.com/z1BGrKtd

Any suggestion on how to resolve this would be great. Thanks.
Marko

Post by Marko » Dec 28th, ’18, 18:53

This works for me with the latest versions:
Preferences/Gestures/Not active: firefox,chrome (without quotes and spaces)

It still shows the mouse trail but doesn't execute anything.
sanchitgoyal

Post by sanchitgoyal » Dec 28th, ’18, 19:01

Hello Marko

Thanks for the quick reply. I have checked again. Without the quotes and spaces the trail is shown but the gesture doesnt work.

However there is another issue. I am using another addon for firefox and chrome for mouse gestures. Since the trail is shown in the browser the other addon is not able to recognise the gesture and work because even though fastkeys is not doing anything it seems to be active in the browsers.

Is there any way to completely disable the same in browser so that there is no conflict with the other addon.
Marko

Post by Marko » Dec 28th, ’18, 19:10

Thanks for the update, we'll need to test possible solutions and see if we could resolve this in the next release.
sanchitgoyal

Post by sanchitgoyal » Dec 28th, ’18, 19:23

Thanks. Till then I would change the trigger combination for fastkeys or disable the gestures so there is no conflict until the issue is resolved.