Can't access settings

Discussion, questions and support.
rfinney

Post by rfinney » Aug 28th, ’13, 01:15

I just discovered this program and am very excited to try it out. After installation, I found that I was unable to access "settings" I tried it both on the systray popup and after going to "open menu" I tried uninstalling and reinstalling . . no good. Also tried re-downloading the program . . still no good. I am running Win 8 Pro, 64-bit. I did not change any of the defaults during installation. Is there anything you can do to help me? Thanks in advance.
Marko

Post by Marko » Aug 29th, ’13, 00:19

Hi rfinney,

Is the Start Menu showing when you touch the top screen edge? If yes, is the last menu item (settings) available?

Do you have FastKeys website opened when starting the program? Please try closing the page and other windows and select settings again.

Please let me know if this solves your issue.

Best regards,
Marko
rfinney

Post by rfinney » Aug 29th, ’13, 02:27

Well, I closed all my open windows. Then I started FastKeys, and now I was able to access "settings" just fine. I then re-opened my normal programs and I still was able to open "settings" Not sure what happened . . but all seems fine now. thanks for your help.
Marko

Post by Marko » Aug 29th, ’13, 07:51

I can confirm this bug appears under specific conditions. :oops: It will be corrected with a new version release in next few days.

Thanks for reporting and please let me know if you experience any other issues.