League of Legends?

Discussion, questions and support.
Flip

Post by Flip » May 16th, ’13, 23:49

Hello,

Could this program support gaming? I mean, would shortcuts work in League of legends game for cheating etc... ?? Would it work in full screen?? I don't know how to do it...

Cheers.
Marko

Post by Marko » May 17th, ’13, 09:46

Hi Flip,

yes, of course - FastKeys is perfect for gaming. Please check many ready-to-use preset commands included: open a new shortcut, select "Command" type and press "P" button to select a preset. Then choose "Command: Games" and try some of the presets. I recommend some of the rapid fire commands. Try them out. ;)

Also, there is a complete script for League of Legends included. You can open a new Start Menu item, select "Script" command type and press "..." buton to choose the LoL script. Please let me know how it works for you - of course you can always change it to your liking or needs.

There are many scripts available for different games on Autohotkey forums (http://www.autohotkey.com/board/forum/59-gaming/). Find a script which you like, save it as .ahk file in Notepad and copy the file to your scripts folder. Then you can run it from FastKeys.
Flip

Post by Flip » May 17th, ’13, 14:18

Works great - thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see many other scripts for League of Legends on the forums. I will try them all!
Marko

Post by Marko » May 17th, ’13, 14:41

Great! When you play full screen games, don't forget to check "Disable menu on fullscreen" option in the Preferences, otherwise the Start Menu will be kicking in. Or disable menu on top or right edges.
Flip

Post by Flip » May 18th, ’13, 21:10

This is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: